Introducing you to the World of Bangistan
Bangistan is welcoming new citizens. Anyone interested in being part of this country can register online at www.worldofbangistan.com.
Notable facts about the Country:
– Official Languages: Hindi, Urdu
– Currency: Bangs (420 Bangs = $1 US)
– National Animal: Lamb
– National Bird :Dove
– The political system comprises of several small ragtag groups, including Al Kaam-Tamaam in the North, and Maa Ka Dal in the South.
The national publication is The Bangistan Times which promises quirky interesting news with rapidity
Hangout places in Bangistan:
Star*ucks कॉफ़ी™: Star*ucks™ is South Bangistan’s most trendy and happening coffee shop. The joint prides itself for using only fresh cow milk, brought in directly from the next-door tabela/farm. Coffee is served here in traditional earthen cups known as kulhads, as well as in hand-painted takeaway cups.
– FcDonalds™: FcDonalds™ is North Bangistan’s most popular restaurant, and it’s reputation of serving ‘Killer Fast Food’ is well earned.
– Chaandistan: Chaandistan the only place in the world where one can observe moon-like terrain. Locals believe it to be the patch of the earth from which the moon broke off during the formation of the universe.
Badminton Ghat: Badminton Ghat is the most prominent of many ghats along the River Baingan. It derives its name from the Sadhus-only annual badminton competition held here. It is also a popular evening hangout spot for the youth of South Bangistan.