The romantic pair of Naga Chaitanya and Tamannaah Bhatia are all set to repeat the magic yet again. According to the latest reports, they will be sharing screen space in the direction of Chandu Mondeti, who directed super hit film ‘Karthikeya’.
This untitled flick will be produced by S. Radhakrishna. However, an official confirmation is yet to be received from the makers.
Currently, Naga Chaitanya has been enjoying the success of his latest offering ‘Dochey’ and Tamannaah is busy shooting for Bengal Tiger opposite Ravi Teja.
- Terrific combo set for Mani Ratnam-Ram Charan film
- Mani Ratnam recreates his magic in Cheliyaa trailer
- Poll : Which among these are you most excited about in Baahubali 2?
- Katamarayudu’s second song is a winner
- Will Puri Jagannadh utilize this rare opportunity?
Articles that might interest you