Fire breaks out in Moon Moon Sen’s apartment
A massive fire broke out in actress Moon Moon Sen and her daughter Riya Sen’s apartment in Andheri in the early hours of Sunday. The fire was supposed to have been caused by a short circuit in the air conditioner.
According to reports, Riya Sen has called the fire team to put off the fire. However, the short circuit is said to have damaged most of the actress’ furniture and electronic items in the adjoining flats.
The fire team successfully extinguished the fire using high water pumps. The actress and her family immediately evacuated the apartment and shifted with a neighbour.